Air Venturi Avenger, Regulated PCP Air Rifle
- Pre-Charged Pneumatic
- Sidelever Cocking
- Synthetic Stock
- Externally Adjustable Regulator (Up to 3,000 PSI / 210 BAR)
- Easily accessible Hammer Spring Adjustment Screw
- Two-Stage Adjustable Trigger
- Max Fill Pressure: 4,351 PSI (300 BAR)
- Fully Shrouded Barrel
- Picatinny Rail on Fore-end of stock
- Holes in front and rear of stock for mounting swivel studs for a sling
- Dual Gauges - Reg Pressure (RH Side) and Fill Pressure (LH Side)
- Male Quick Disconnect Fill Fitting
- Easy Access Degassing Screw
- Manual Safety
- 11mm dovetail/weaver combination scope rail
- Magazine Capacity: 10 rds. (.177 & .22), 8 rds. (.25)
- Includes two magazines and single shot tray
Not to be left out of the battle for supremacy in the entry level PCP market, Air Venturi brings us the Avenger! The Avenger comes prepared to answer the wide variety of requirements that shooters demand at an affordable price point. Filling a void in the market for a lightweight, highly adjustable and extremely capable rifle without spending an arm and a leg.
Weighing in at just 6 lbs without a scope, the Avenger is manueverable for a walk in the woods and thanks to two well positioned mounting points for swivel studs, can be carried with ease! Mounting a scope to the rifle is easy thanks to a unique 11mm dovetail/weaver combo rail, meaning most mounts will fit. You'll also find a picatinny rail section on the fore-end of the stock for mounting accessories like bipods, lights and lasers.
The heart of the Avenger can be found in the externally adjustable regulator. Working in tandem with the adjustable hammer spring, the user can fine tune the performance of their rifle to best suit their needs. Never before has this kind of tuning potential been available at such a budget friendly price! The regulator can be adjusted as high as 3000 PSI, and you can track your adjustments via the reg pressure gauge on the right hand side of the action. Increasing the reg pressure can be done at any time, though decreasing the pressure requires the gun to be degassed first. This is easily done thanks to an easy access degassing screw found just behind the reg adjustment.
Beyond the adjustments, the Avenger features a smooth sidelever action that seamlessly cycles the auto indexing magazines. And it comes with two magazines so you can always have more rounds ready to go! The trigger is two stage and adjustable to your liking. Filling the rifle is also a breeze, thanks to the male quick disconnect fitting on the end of the air cylinder. This is covered by a threaded dust cap, which not only keeps dust and debris out of your fittings, but also gives the rifle a unique appearance.
So long are the days of having to spend top dollar to get a PCP rifle that you can easily adjust and tune as you please. Whether you're a tuner, modder, or you're just looking for a budget-friendly PCP to do some shooting with, the Air Venturi Avenger should be at the top of your list!
Specs for .177 Caliber; .22 Caliber .25 Caliber
1000 FPS w/10.34 grain 930 FPS w/ 18.13 grain 910 FPS w/ 25.4 grain
FPE 22 w/10.34 grain 34 FPE w/ 18.13 grain 45 FPE w. 25.4 grain
Stock: Synthetic Synthetic Synthetic
Grip: Ambi Ambi Ambi
Barrel Length: 22.75" Rifled 22.75" Rifled 22.75" Rifled
Overall Length: 42.75" 42.75" 42.75"
Magazine: 10 shot 10 8
Cylinder Size: 180 cc 180 cc 180 cc
Operating Pressure: 4350 PSI 4350 PSI 4350 PSI
Weight: 6 lbs 6 lbs 6 lbs
RL Portable Mini Compressor 12v/120v 4500 PSI
- This Compressor weighs in at 18.5 pounds
- Has its own built in converter for 12V applications
- Auto Shut-off
- 4500 PSI
- Comes with extra fuses. o-rings, a dead head, and a tire fill cap
- Very quiet
- Nice carrying handle
- Easy to read and set gauge
- Built in Temperature gauge
- Automatic Temperature control gauge (Do not exceed 60 degrees Celcius)